KW Command Tutorial video
My name is Lori Ballen and I have a real estate team in Las Vegas. We serve Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. I live and work in the Master Planned Community known as Summerlin. We would appreciate your referrals.
My brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin also own a KW Command Friendly Marketing Company called Ballen Brands. They handle imports, create smart plans, build KW websites and landing pages, manage ad campaigns, and more. You can reach them at 702-917-0755 | Ballen Brands.
To Remove 1 or More Contacts From a Smart Plan
- Find the SmartPlans Icon on the left.
- Click the eye icon “view” which will indicate the total number of people in that plan.
- Find the contacts you wish to remove and click Confirm Unsubscribe.
- You can also choose the ‘Unsubscribe All’ to remove all contacts from the SmartPlan.
To Remove SmartPlans from a Single Contact Record
- From Contacts, search for your customer’s name
- Open the Contact Record
- Find SmartPlans
- Click Unsubscribe
Remove with Archive
If you want to archive that contact, you can do so without unsubscribing from the SmartPlan and the unsubscribe will happen in the archive process.
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe
- Managing Offers on ListingsOnce you have created multiple offers in opportunities for a listing inside KW Command, you can compare the offers.
- How To Create An Offer in KW CommandIn KW Command, you use the offer management systems to create offer comparisons. You’ll be able to share a URL for a listing to allow intake of offers, or share comparisons using your download or mailchimp options.