In this guide, you’ll learn how to create an opportunity in KW Command. Opportunities allow you to track your real estate transactions.
My Name is Lori Ballen and I have a real estate team in Las Vegas serving Henderson and North Las Vegas. I live and work in Summerlin. We would love your referrals!
Also, my brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin own a KW Command Friendly Marketing Company and can help you with KW Command. 702-917-0755.
How to Create An Opportunity
- Log into KW Command
- Make sure your client and co-client are already in KW Command before starting the opportunity.
- Click on the hands shaking icon to access Opportunities
- Find the button at the top of the page that says Create an Opportunity
- Fill out the create an opportunity form
- Click Create An Opportunity
Opportunity Form Fields
- Market Center: This should be pre-populated with your Keller Williams Market Center name.
- Team: Choose your team if there is one
- Opportunity Type: Listing, Buyer, Landlord Tenant
- Owner: The owner stays the same throughout the transaction and is generally the agent. During the transaction though, the opportunity may be assigned to other people on the team handling the transaction. The owner won’t change.
- Client: When you begin to type in this field, you’ll notice names begin to appear from your database.
- Opportunity Name: The listing type is defaulted to appear (such as – Listing) and you can add a name to the front. You can use the property address, the name, or both.
- Custom Tags: You can use custom tags to identify something important during the opportunity phase. For example, one of the agents on my Las Vegas Team uses “Custom Build” to identify a new home transaction.
- Estimated Close Date: Enter the estimated close date of the transaction using the calendar.
- Estimated Listing Price: This will be used in the volume estimates for reporting
- Estimated Commission Rate: This calculation will help with estimating income in reports.
- Choose the Appropriate Opportunity Phase: Cultivate, Active, Appointment, Under Contract, Closed. You can also customize these phases.
- Choose the Appropriate Opportunity Stage: Customize where needed
- Assignee: Here, you can add other team members to work on the transaction. If you are using DocuSign rooms, they will be provided access once they are assigned and a room is created.
- Under Contract
You can customize your opportunity pipelines by adding and renaming the stages. You can also edit and add checklist items in each stage.