After running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
In this video, I use the example of A/B Testing.
To duplicate your ad, click the 3 dots to the right of your ad. Choose Duplicate and then ‘Duplicate and run’ or ‘Duplicate and Customize’.
Be sure to re-name the new ad as to not be confused later.
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- KW Command Social PostsHere, you can use a calendar system to schedule your social posts. Right now, we have the ability to post to Facebook and to Twitter. So in order to use this, you’re going to have to make sure your KW Command settings are set up correctly.
- KW Command Campaigns DashboardThe KW Command Campaigns Dashboard allows you to review important metrics about your campaigns. This guide will explain how to read your KW Command Dashboard.
- How To Place a Google Ad in KW CommandFor those that have never dabbled in Google Search and Display ads, KW Command makes getting started with Google Ads easy. Here is How to place a Google Ad using KW Command Campaigns.