It is possible to place a Facebook Lead Ad or Facebook Awareness Ad for a listing in KW command even if you don’t have a listing appearing in KWLS. The only difference is that you are going to upload the photos and create the headline and description manually. It’s easy. Here’s How.
- Go to Campaigns
- Click the Create New Button
- Choose Social ad
- Choose Advertise a Listing
- Enter Campaign Name (top)
- Choose Social Channel
- Click Set Up Campaign
- When the box opens to find a listing click the X in the upper right-hand corner to close it
- Go to Ad Copy and click the drop-down arrow. Add headline and Main Copy
- Go to the next section “Facebook” and click the arrow
- Select your Business Page
- Add your Photo or video using the box that has the plus sign in the middle. You can make a cool graphic from the OPEN HOUSE template in designs
- Choose your audience
- Target by interests. Choose BROWSE to open interest selections to see what Facebook is making available.
- Ad Destination Link is available in awareness ads only. Lead ads use a form. You will need to send the lead the info as they are not redirected anywhere at this time. If you want them to go to a link, use Awareness instead of Lead Ad.
- Choose your Button
- Choose your Budget and Duration
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Lessons
- How To Create An Offer in KW Command
- Create an Opportunity
- KW Command Help – Which IDX Do I Put My Buyer On?
- KW Command Social Posts
- KW Command Email
- Step By Step Guide for Using KW Command
- How To Export All Contacts in KW Command
- Customer Scheduling Virtual Live Tour of Property
- Add a Matterport Virtual Tours Page
- Kelle Guides
- New Registrant On Website
- How to Claim a Contact
- KW Command Lead Cultivation
- Customer Viewed Properties
- How To Add Your KW Command App To Your Facebook Page
- KW Command Campaigns Dashboard
- How To Place a Google Ad in KW Command
- How To Add a New Agent To The Team Page
- KW Command Campaigns
- KW Command Landing Pages
- Where to Download Your Market Center DBA Logo
- How to Send an Email Newsletter in KW Command
- KW Command Agent Websites
- Filters, Smart Views, and Customize Columns
- How to Run a Facebook Ad Using KW Command Campaigns
- What is the Difference Between Tasks and Activities?
- KW Command Postcard Design
- Testimonial Pages To Collect and Display Testimonials
- Crisis Check-In Smart Plan in KW Command
- KW Command Referrals