KW Command Filters
Contact Filters allow you to display a contact search according to certain filters you choose. You can choose a single filter or multiple filters.
From there, filters include:
- Show Shared Contacts (check to show)
- System Tags
- Custom Tags
- Created : Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Lead Source
- Modified: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – any change in the record including a note will modify the contact.
- Last Contacted: Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Last Visited: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – This is the last time someone visited your KW agent website or App.
- Date of Birth: Range (Longer Than, Within the Last, Within the Next).
- Primary Address: Includes (variable)
- Primary Phone: Includes (variable)
- Primary Email: Includes (variable)
- Has Neighborhoods (This is great to see who you can add to a smart plan! Watch the video above to see how that is done without leaving the contact window.
- Ownership (Owned by me or shared by me)
- Ownership Type and Branded To Me
KW Command SmartViews
When saving your smartview, name it in a way you would recognize as this serves a short cut to access your most used searches that use a particular filter or set of filters.
If you check the box to save it as a default view, that will become the view every time you land on contacts. There is only one default view so be sure to choose wisely.
You can change the default smart view any time.
Customizing columns allows you to select or deselect the columns that appear in your search view. Custom fields are also included in the options. You can also click the items to the right and drag and drop them into the order you wish them to appear after the contact name.
You can save these columns with your filters as a smart view.
KW Command Help
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Guides
- New Registrant On Website
- How to Claim a Contact
- KW Command Lead Cultivation
- Customer Viewed PropertiesWe can see what properties our contacts are viewing and saving in the contact record.
- How To Add Your KW Command App To Your Facebook Page
- KW Command Campaigns Dashboard
- How To Place a Google Ad in KW Command
- How To Add a New Agent To The Team Page
- KW Command Campaigns
- KW Command Landing PagesLanding Pages inside KW Command are stand alone pages that are not part of your agent website. They are designed to not have the website menu or other distractions. Popular uses so far are listing landing pages, open house sign in pages, and testimonial collection pages. Learn How to use Keller Williams Landing Pages in this guide.