Hi! I’m Lori “Vegas” Ballen and today I’m going to show you how to use KW Command Contacts BETTER by using filters, smart views, and customize columns.
KW Command Filters
Contact Filters allow you to display a contact search according to certain filters you choose. You can choose a single filter or multiple filters.
Find the Filters above the contacts on the dashboard to open filters. You can begin by choosing to filter all contacts or just leads.
From there, filters include:
- Show Shared Contacts (check to show)
- System Tags
- Custom Tags
- Created : Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Lead Source
- Modified: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – any change in the record including a note will modify the contact.
- Last Contacted: Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Last Visited: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – This is the last time someone visited your KW agent website or App.
- Date of Birth: Range (Longer Than, Within the Last, Within the Next).
- Primary Address: Includes (variable)
- Primary Phone: Includes (variable)
- Primary Email: Includes (variable)
- Has Neighborhoods (This is great to see who you can add to a smart plan! Watch the video above to see how that is done without leaving the contact window.
- Ownership (Owned by me or shared by me)
- Ownership Type and Branded To Me
KW Command SmartViews
A SmartView in KW Command is a saved search of any kind that includes your choice of filters.
To save a search as a Smartview, simply use the filter to perform your search, then click Create Smart View. You will be able to edit or delete these later using the Manage Smart views option.
When saving your smartview, name it in a way you would recognize as this serves a short cut to access your most used searches that use a particular filter or set of filters.
If you check the box to save it as a default view, that will become the view every time you land on contacts. There is only one default view so be sure to choose wisely.
You can change the default smart view any time.
Customizing columns allows you to select or deselect the columns that appear in your search view. Custom fields are also included in the options. You can also click the items to the right and drag and drop them into the order you wish them to appear after the contact name.
You can save these columns with your filters as a smart view.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Guides
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe
- Managing Offers on ListingsOnce you have created multiple offers in opportunities for a listing inside KW Command, you can compare the offers.
- How To Create An Offer in KW CommandIn KW Command, you use the offer management systems to create offer comparisons. You’ll be able to share a URL for a listing to allow intake of offers, or share comparisons using your download or mailchimp options.
- Create an OpportunityIn this guide, you’ll learn how to create an opportunity in KW Command. Opportunities allow you to track your real estate transactions.
- KW Command Help – Which IDX Do I Put My Buyer On?Lori Ballen has shared a new KW Command Video Tutorial – KW Command Help – Which IDX Do I Put My Buyer On?
- KW Command Social PostsHere, you can use a calendar system to schedule your social posts. Right now, we have the ability to post to Facebook and to Twitter. So in order to use this, you’re going to have to make sure your KW Command settings are set up correctly.
- KW Command EmailHi, I’m Lori Ballen from Las Vegas and in this guide, I’ll show you how to set up KW Command email and we will look at pricing for over 5000 emails.
- Step By Step Guide for Using KW CommandKW Command can be overwhelming for beginners. This step by step guide to getting started with KW Command by Las Vegas Agent Lori Ballen, should get you on your way.