Hi! I’m Lori “Vegas” Ballen and today I’m going to show you how to use KW Command Contacts BETTER by using filters, smart views, and customize columns.
KW Command Filters
Contact Filters allow you to display a contact search according to certain filters you choose. You can choose a single filter or multiple filters.
Find the Filters above the contacts on the dashboard to open filters. You can begin by choosing to filter all contacts or just leads.
From there, filters include:
- Show Shared Contacts (check to show)
- System Tags
- Custom Tags
- Created : Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Lead Source
- Modified: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – any change in the record including a note will modify the contact.
- Last Contacted: Range (Longer than or Within the Last)
- Last Visited: Range (Longer than or Within the Last) – This is the last time someone visited your KW agent website or App.
- Date of Birth: Range (Longer Than, Within the Last, Within the Next).
- Primary Address: Includes (variable)
- Primary Phone: Includes (variable)
- Primary Email: Includes (variable)
- Has Neighborhoods (This is great to see who you can add to a smart plan! Watch the video above to see how that is done without leaving the contact window.
- Ownership (Owned by me or shared by me)
- Ownership Type and Branded To Me
KW Command SmartViews
A SmartView in KW Command is a saved search of any kind that includes your choice of filters.
To save a search as a Smartview, simply use the filter to perform your search, then click Create Smart View. You will be able to edit or delete these later using the Manage Smart views option.
When saving your smartview, name it in a way you would recognize as this serves a short cut to access your most used searches that use a particular filter or set of filters.
If you check the box to save it as a default view, that will become the view every time you land on contacts. There is only one default view so be sure to choose wisely.
You can change the default smart view any time.
Customizing columns allows you to select or deselect the columns that appear in your search view. Custom fields are also included in the options. You can also click the items to the right and drag and drop them into the order you wish them to appear after the contact name.
You can save these columns with your filters as a smart view.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Guides
- How To Delete a Contact in KW Command
- 3 Ways to Send Video Email in KW Command
- 9 Ways to Leverage a Listing in KW CommandI recently sat down to create a new class I wanted to teach on how to leverage a listing in KW Command. I was blown away when I realized I had been recording for 90-minutes and there were still more strategies! Here are my strategies for marketing a listing in KW Command to get more leads!
- Team Permissions and SettingsIn KW Command, the team rainmaker can now authorize specific permissions to anyone on the team. There are 3 levels of team permissions including one that gives the agent (or admin) full control. To change the permissions for an agent, the rainmaker must be logged into the team account. Visit Settingschoose General SettingsTeam ManagementFind the […]
- Smart Plans Library
- Setting Up Saved Searches in KW CommandHow to set up saved searches and email updates for contacts in KW Command
- Hyperlocal Facebook Ad + Smart PlanThere are other ways to run Facebook Ads in KW Command even if you have no listings. While a listing is a great way to attract low-cost leads through Facebook lead forms, there are alternatives. In this guide, I’ll show you how.
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe