- The Team Name must be selected (by the profile up top).
- Contact must be marked as a lead.
- The agent on the team can click Claim Lead to Claim that contact.
- The rainmaker will now see “Assigned” with the agent name next to it.
- The rainmaker can see notes the agent makes in the record.
- If the agent on the team decides to, they can release it back to the lead pool.
- There is no notification if the contact assignment being moved.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Tutorials
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe
- Managing Offers on ListingsOnce you have created multiple offers in opportunities for a listing inside KW Command, you can compare the offers.
- How To Create An Offer in KW CommandIn KW Command, you use the offer management systems to create offer comparisons. You’ll be able to share a URL for a listing to allow intake of offers, or share comparisons using your download or mailchimp options.