- The Team Name must be selected (by the profile up top).
- Contact must be marked as a lead.
- The agent on the team can click Claim Lead to Claim that contact.
- The rainmaker will now see “Assigned” with the agent name next to it.
- The rainmaker can see notes the agent makes in the record.
- If the agent on the team decides to, they can release it back to the lead pool.
- There is no notification if the contact assignment being moved.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Tutorials
- How To Delete a Contact in KW Command
- 3 Ways to Send Video Email in KW Command
- 9 Ways to Leverage a Listing in KW CommandI recently sat down to create a new class I wanted to teach on how to leverage a listing in KW Command. I was blown away when I realized I had been recording for 90-minutes and there were still more strategies! Here are my strategies for marketing a listing in KW Command to get more leads!
- Team Permissions and SettingsIn KW Command, the team rainmaker can now authorize specific permissions to anyone on the team. There are 3 levels of team permissions including one that gives the agent (or admin) full control. To change the permissions for an agent, the rainmaker must be logged into the team account. Visit Settingschoose General SettingsTeam ManagementFind the […]
- Smart Plans Library