- The Team Name must be selected (by the profile up top).
- Contact must be marked as a lead.
- The agent on the team can click Claim Lead to Claim that contact.
- The rainmaker will now see “Assigned” with the agent name next to it.
- The rainmaker can see notes the agent makes in the record.
- If the agent on the team decides to, they can release it back to the lead pool.
- There is no notification if the contact assignment being moved.
KW Command Help
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.