KW Command Campaigns is the applet offering social posts, paid ad campaigns, email campaigns, and direct mail campaigns.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
In order to run a paid ad campaign or direct mail campaign, you’ll need to have a credit card on file with KW Command.
- Log into. KW Command
- Click on Campaigns (megaphone icon)
- Choose Payments
- Select Add a Payment Method
- Add your Billing Information
- Set Default to have this card billed each time.
KW Command Mass Email
At this time, Mailchimp is the integration being used to send mass emails or broadcast emails. There is a newsletter template in KW Command that works with Mailchimp.
KW Command Social Ads
KW Command Direct Mail
- 3 Ways to Send Video Email in KW Command
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- KW Command Social PostsHere, you can use a calendar system to schedule your social posts. Right now, we have the ability to post to Facebook and to Twitter. So in order to use this, you’re going to have to make sure your KW Command settings are set up correctly.
- KW Command Campaigns DashboardThe KW Command Campaigns Dashboard allows you to review important metrics about your campaigns. This guide will explain how to read your KW Command Dashboard.