How To Import Contacts
- Use the provided spreadsheet that KW command uses. Click Import and then the download option
- Move your columns from your export doc to the new sheet without changing the titles on the new sheet at all.
- Remove any custom columns at this time. Save those for later as LABS is working on the import wizard.
- Save as a .csv file
- Click the drag and drop or upload to load the file.
How To Assign a Lead
You can add a tag to an individual contact as well as using the Bulk Action feature.
You would use tags to do this.
Tag your contacts based on what it would look like when this functionality appears.
You can also create tags for Opportunities.
How To Assign Bulk Tags
- Open Contacts
- Perform a search using filters to create an audience or group for your bulk tag
- Click the top check box to select all
- From the Drop down menu, select add bulk tags
- You can select from previously added tags or type your new tag followed by clicking the create new tag option. You can also choose a color if you are color coding your tags.
Call Your Contacts From KW Command
If you have a cloud communication system, or software that helps you make phone calls through the computer (Dialpad, FaceTime, Vonage, ect.), you can make phone calls through the Contacts applet, in Command.
You can take notes and log the call without exiting Command.
- Open a Contact Record
- Click their phone number
- At the pop up, choose Call
- You computer should now ask you which app you want to use. If it defaults to Facetime, you may need to adjust your settings on your computer.
- When your call is completed, choose Add Timeline
Tutorial Video: https://youtu.be/Awwqfm81G94
When you send the text manually, it will send immediately. Be very careful not to send during the “off hours”.
Even if they respond with “stop texting me” from a smart plan response, you’ll see it in the notifications and can click through to the contact to stop the smart plan, change the phone number, or archive the contact.
Chances are that your contact was once in your database and you deleted them.
Maybe you thought you deleted all contacts an started over. For safety, KW Command puts these in the archive.
You’ll need to check your archive file to see if you have this contact in there.
Find your picture, click the down arrow and go to settings, then command Settings, drop the arrow, and go to contact archive. From here you can remove or restore the contact.
Tutorial Video: https://youtu.be/oIaTClh6CjU
Click on the number range that appears in the right corner. More options will appear.
Set up Twilio first. Then click the phone number of a contact, choose TEXT. Type in text, attach photo or file if needed. The communication is stored in the timeline in the contact record.
You can archive a contact by clicking on the 3 dots to the right in the search window, or by clicking the file folder icon in the contact record that says ARCHIVE when you hover over it.
The contact is not actually deleted, but rather moved to your archives. Out of site, not out of system. To permanently delete, you must go to Settings -> Command Settings – > Contacts – > Contact Archive. There is a trash can next to each contact. You can also restore from there.
To delete the entire database, go to Settings -> Command Settings – > Contacts -> Database Wipe. There are 2 steps. The first puts all contacts in the Archive and the other deletes them from the archive.
Video: Settings -> Command Settings – > Contacts