Lori Ballen, Real Estate Marketing Coach and team owner in Las Vegas, Nevada, uses the new Keller Williams Technology, KW Command to cultivate real estate leads. In this training, she shows how she uses custom fields to create a drop-down menu to keep a record of which offers her leads registered.
Here’s how to create a Custom Field Drop-Down Menu
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the arrow and select settings.
- In the left-hand column, find Command Settings and drop down the options
- Choose Contacts
- Then choose Custom Fields
- Next, click the upper right button: Create New Custom Field
- Name your Field (In my case I chose “offers”)
- Choose your type of field: Drop-Down
- Use the + symbol to add each option
- Save as a default field