In this video, you’ll watch Lori Ballen from Las Vegas share a few of her quick ideas for Facebook Ads that don’t require a listing. These include just reduced listings and a first time home buyer ad targeting renters. Enjoy!
How To Run a FB Ad
- Go to your KW Agent Site [Public Side that the Visitor Sees]
- Type in a Neighborhood
- From the options, click MORE
- Check the box for just reduced listings
- Copy that URL to use for your Facebook Ad
- Create an Image in Designs
- Create a New Campaign
- Choose Facebook
- Type in a headline and Description in Ad edits
- Add an Image
- Choose Lead Form Ad
- Add your URL for the redirect after the visitor fills out the form
- Select a Budget
- Run your Ad!
Multiple Listings Ad
If you have 3 or more listings that you can pull from the listing box when it opens in KW Command, then you can run a Facebook Ad, Instagram Ad, and Twitter ad for multiple listings.
KW Command Guides
- How to Change your Logo in KW Command
- KW Command SmartPlans
- How To Delete a Contact in KW Command
- 3 Ways to Send Video Email in KW Command
- 9 Ways to Leverage a Listing in KW Command
You actually don’t have to create anything. Simply go to your website as a customer would. Type in search parameters and then save the link that appears in the URL Bar.
Choose the business page that you use for Facebook to run your KW Command Ads. Click on KW Command, and then settings to connect your Facebook Pages.
If you have Facebook Credits from pausing or canceling or not using the full budget from a previous ad in KW command campaigns, a credit will appear when you process payment.
Check out the many options in KW Command Designs. You can create an image and take out the text or minimize the text to use in your Facebook Ad.