In this video, you’ll watch Lori Ballen from Las Vegas share a few of her quick ideas for Facebook Ads that don’t require a listing. These include just reduced listings and a first time home buyer ad targeting renters. Enjoy!
How To Run a FB Ad
- Go to your KW Agent Site [Public Side that the Visitor Sees]
- Type in a Neighborhood
- From the options, click MORE
- Check the box for just reduced listings
- Copy that URL to use for your Facebook Ad
- Create an Image in Designs
- Create a New Campaign
- Choose Facebook
- Type in a headline and Description in Ad edits
- Add an Image
- Choose Lead Form Ad
- Add your URL for the redirect after the visitor fills out the form
- Select a Budget
- Run your Ad!
Multiple Listings Ad
KW Command Guides
- New Registrant On Website
- How to Claim a Contact
- KW Command Lead Cultivation
- Customer Viewed Properties
- How To Add Your KW Command App To Your Facebook Page
You actually don’t have to create anything. Simply go to your website as a customer would. Type in search parameters and then save the link that appears in the URL Bar.
If you have Facebook Credits from pausing or canceling or not using the full budget from a previous ad in KW command campaigns, a credit will appear when you process payment.