For those that have never dabbled in Google Search and Display ads, KW Command makes getting started with Google Ads easy. Here is How to place a Google Ad using KW Command Campaigns.
Steps To Google ads
- Set up your Google Ads Account
- Log in to KW Command
- Open the Campaigns Applet [Megaphone Icon]
- Create a New Campaign
- Choose Search Ad
- Name Your Campaign [This can be edited later]
- Enter Your Campaign Goal [For Tracking Purposes. Can be changed later]
- Select the Google Adwords Account
- Enter Headline one and Two. They will appear side by side with a | in the middle. Best Practice is to capitalize all words in Google Ads.
- Enter the URL that you want them to go to when they click on your ad or choose a landing page or page on your KW Agent Website.
- Enter the display path 1 and two. These are the keywords you want to appear after your domain name. It should be related to your ad. This path does not change the landing page. It functions more like a cloaked URL and is designed to increase the click-through rate. Something like: ballenvegas.kw.com/las-vegas/homes
- Enter the keywords you want your ad to show for.
- Add your location by typing in a few letters until a location populates
- Choose Genders. Because of fair housing laws, leaving it selected to all would probably be the best practices.
- Select Age categories that will see your ad. Again, consider fair housing regulations always and be sure to comply. Check with your broker.
- Choose Ad Placement. The display network shows your ads on partner sites of Google that do not necessarily search intent but are ads that appear while the visitor is using a website or app. Search will appear on Google when someone uses the phrase you have targeted.
- Determine your Duration and Budget.
- Publish your campaign.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
- 3 Ways to Send Video Email in KW Command
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW CommandMy name is Lori Ballen and I’m a Keller Williams agent in Las Vegas. Using the Listings To Leads tool, I can run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command to generate seller leads.
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command CampaignsAfter running an ad in campaigns in KW Command, you can duplicate that ad to use again. You can duplicate the ad exactly how it is and run it, bypassing the approval phase, or duplicate and then customize.
- KW Command Social PostsHere, you can use a calendar system to schedule your social posts. Right now, we have the ability to post to Facebook and to Twitter. So in order to use this, you’re going to have to make sure your KW Command settings are set up correctly.
- KW Command Campaigns DashboardThe KW Command Campaigns Dashboard allows you to review important metrics about your campaigns. This guide will explain how to read your KW Command Dashboard.