Real Estate Teams at Keller Williams are bigger than ever. While each team has its own way of operating, most want some sort of a lead routing system. To Explain further, Her is how to use KW Command Lead Routing.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
- The Rainmaker controls the routes
- Priority must be assigned to the lead routes as you can have multiple routes
- Routes can be paused.
- The agent will receive a notification via Command and Kelle that they have a lead route alert.
- Agents have a preset time to claim the lead or pass on the lead before it moves to the next agent in the route.
- Unclaimed leads will move to the Lead Pool.
- Leads in the lead pool can be claimed by an agent or assigned by the rainmaker.
- A Team must be selected for the lead pool toggle to appear.
- Currently, all leads must be claimed through KW Command
Creating a Lead Route
- Go to Settings [Upper right corner under your name]
- In the left column, find Command Settings, then Lead Routing, and choose Routes.
- Select your Team from the drop-down menu
- Click Create New Route
Claiming a Lead
- In KW Command, click the bell notification.
- The Lead Notification will provide the required time remaining in which to claim the lead.
- To claim the lead, click the CLAIM button.