Real Estate Teams at Keller Williams are bigger than ever. While each team has its own way of operating, most want some sort of a lead routing system. To Explain further, Her is how to use KW Command Lead Routing.
- The Rainmaker controls the routes
- Priority must be assigned to the lead routes as you can have multiple routes
- Routes can be paused.
- The agent will receive a notification via Command and Kelle that they have a lead route alert.
- Agents have a preset time to claim the lead or pass on the lead before it moves to the next agent in the route.
- Unclaimed leads will move to the Lead Pool.
- Leads in the lead pool can be claimed by an agent or assigned by the rainmaker.
- A Team must be selected for the lead pool toggle to appear.
- Currently, all leads must be claimed through KW Command
Creating a Lead Route
- Go to Settings [Upper right corner under your name]
- In the left column, find Command Settings, then Lead Routing, and choose Routes.
- Select your Team from the drop-down menu
- Click Create New Route
Claiming a Lead
- In KW Command, click the bell notification.
- The Lead Notification will provide the required time remaining in which to claim the lead.
- To claim the lead, click the CLAIM button.