To access KW Command Settings, find the drop-down menu by clicking the arrow next to your picture and name. Once you are in settings, you will have the ability to connect 3rd party applications that KW Command has established and access the marketplace to add your own. You can access other settings there as well choosing the items from the left column and dropping down the arrow.
KW Command Settings
- Applications: These allow you to set up the provided 3 party integrations and access the marketplace.
- Add Admin [Link opens a short video from Jay Cermak)
- Contacts: The Settings allow you to archive contacts, wipe your database, and manage tags, and fields
- Sales Pipeline: Allows you to manage team permissions
- Opportunity Archive
- Opportunity Settings
- Agent Sites: Link takes you to the KW faqs on Agent Sites. In this setting, you can manage neighborhoods, landing pages, and team data.
- Import Logs
- Lead Routing
KW Command Applications
- Facebook (Post Scheduling)
- Twitter (For Post Scheduling)
- Google Calendar
- Mailjet: [Link opens video tutorial] – SmartPlans use Mailjet to send an email. It’s automated and you don’t need a separate account. email@example.com does show as the return email, and you can control where replies go. Simply click Connect Account, add the email address to direct your replies, and click Save Changes. Mailjet does not send bulk emails.
- Twitter (Ads Manager)
- Google AdWords
- Office 365
- Facebook Ads Manager
Connect More Apps from the Marketplace
Consider the MarketPlace as a shopping place in the Keller Cloud store. Here, you can discover new Command plug-ins, third-party applications, and more products for purchase that fit your technology needs. This is going to grow into a massive offering of products, services, and software.
- First American Title
- Symantec Endpoint Connection Cloud
- Godaddy Domain Registration
- Google Nest
- Digital Safe
- Storagepipe Online Backup and Sync