Here, you’ll learn how to create, customize, cultivate, and capitalize on the opportunity with your KW technology tools. Learn how to use KW command to build your database, lead generate, cultivate, and operate with Lori Ballen coach.
KW Command is the platform rolled out for Keller Williams Real Estate Agents. While still in beta, real estate agents are using the platform to generate new leads and communicate with their database.
KW Command Help
Lori Ballen is a real estate marketing coach and creator of Ballen Academy, your resource for learning real estate marketing.
Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin with Command Leads, a division of Ballen Brands offer KW Command services including a suite of custom smart plans created by Lori, KW agent websites built out, import and export of databases, syncing and lead flow with Pie Sync and Zapier, running KW Command Campaigns and more.
Call 702-917-0755 for a free consultation.
KW Command Guides
- Smart Plans Library
- Setting Up Saved Searches in KW Command
- Hyperlocal Facebook Ad + Smart Plan
- How to Run a Home Valuation Ad in KW Command
- How to Duplicate A Paid Ad in KW Command Campaigns
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe
- Managing Offers on Listings
- How To Create An Offer in KW Command
- Create an Opportunity
- KW Command Help – Which IDX Do I Put My Buyer On?
- KW Command Social Posts
- KW Command Email
- Step By Step Guide for Using KW Command
- How To Export All Contacts in KW Command
- Customer Scheduling Virtual Live Tour of Property
- Add a Matterport Virtual Tours Page
- Kelle Guides
- New Registrant On Website
- How to Claim a Contact
- KW Command Lead Cultivation
- Customer Viewed Properties
- How To Add Your KW Command App To Your Facebook Page
- KW Command Campaigns Dashboard
- How To Place a Google Ad in KW Command
- How To Add a New Agent To The Team Page
- KW Command Campaigns
- KW Command Landing Pages
- Where to Download Your Market Center DBA Logo
- How to Send an Email Newsletter in KW Command
- KW Command Agent Websites
- Filters, Smart Views, and Customize Columns
- How to Run a Facebook Ad Using KW Command Campaigns
- What is the Difference Between Tasks and Activities?
- KW Command Postcard Design
- Testimonial Pages To Collect and Display Testimonials
- Crisis Check-In Smart Plan in KW Command
- KW Command Referrals
- How To Use KW Command Designs
- KW Command Contacts
- How To Run a Facebook Ad with No Listing Appearing in the KWLS Search Box
When you activate mail jet, your neighborhood nurture campaigns will automatically send according to the scheduled smart plan you have activated.
When you connect your Gmail account with KWcommand, you can send individual emails from the contact record.
At this time, the only way to send bulk email is by using Piesync to connect to an autoresponder email program such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Infusionsoft, Aweber, Direct Response, etc.
Emails in the other smart plans show up in your tasks rather than being sent automatically.
The emails in campaigns are not yet functioning.
While tags and fields can be added through KW command settings, lead sources must currently be imported in through a spreadsheet.
Listing Landing Pages can be created in KW Command through SITES. Choose a stand-alone page when it asks you which kind you want to build. Once you add the widgets you want to use, you’ll configure each to change the Austin placeholders to match your listings. Here is a video on how to create a listing landing page.
Follow these steps:
* Disconnect the account from command app settings.
* Login to Facebook account
* Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
* Click on Keller Williams app and then click on remove button
* Do not click on the checkbox (Also delete all posts, photos and videos on…), just click on remove.
* Login to command and re-connect the app again.
* Make sure when connecting again from the app then enable all the permissions. Here is the loom for more clarification
You receive an alert notification in KW Command. From here, you can see what messages you have received. Open the contact record and then you can continue the dialogue from there recording the conversation.
Yes, edit the contact after you entered one of the partners. Next, go to the about section and add the relationship. You can add other family members as well. While you can add a new contact from the about section in relationships, you will need to edit it later. You can also choose to add an existing person.
At this time, the ad campaign will appear in the notes section of the contact record. If you have a Zapier professional account, you can use this zap: [Video] https://youtu.be/8AC8nJJD7xw.
Direct Mai is placed through RealMailers, a 3rd party distributor. It appears by looking at the RealMailers website that they offer a 15-minute cancellation after the order is placed due to automation. Reach out to Real Mailers here: https://www.realmailers.com/help
A text field is meant to be used for a single word or a phrase. A text area is a box, a large area for capturing “blurb” style information from a user such as “comments”.
4% Lead Source
4% Social Account
4% Profession or Company Name
Marty Miller, an agent in Houston Texas and now Regional Tech Director created the 66-day Challenge for KW Command. He shares KW command basics and 101 training for beginners with the goal of helping one get familiar with the program. Marty Miller and Lori Ballen are both independent trainers on Youtube that provide training videos on KW Command.
Make sure the app address has https:// in the front.
Try this: After the last letter of the password, place your cursor and then left click mouse or hit tab.
It’s probably an issue with your pop-up blocker. Turn off the pop-up offer and try again.
Yes, you can use the database wipe to delete all contacts in KW command and start over.
1. Choose Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
2. On the following screen choose Database, and then select Database Wipe.
3. Make a choice between Archive All Contacts or Delete All Archived Contacts.
4. Click OK to accept your choice and wipe the database.
Find the client, clicked on Saved Searches. I’m not sure that we can see yet what they saved. I know they were working on that.