KW Command Landing Pages Training Video
How To Create a Landing Page
- Log in to agent.kw.com
- Click on the Consumer Applet (left column)
- Click Create a New Site
- Choose Stand Alone Page and click Create
- Drag in Widgets from Right Hand Column
- Once placeholders are in place, Click configure widgets
- Title your page (upper left by the pencil)
- Save or Publish your Page
- If the publish won’t work, you have a required field in widgets that hasn’t been filled in.
- Edit landing pages in Designs
Landing Pages Widgets
Your Branded Header includes information from your KW Marketing Profile. These can be changed here as well and include your KW DBA Logo, your own logo, header text, headshot, name, phone number, and your email address.
Lead Form Widget
You can edit the legal footer in your KW Command Marketing Profile.
You can pull in a listing from the KWLS using the Listing Widget. You can configure the widget after you put in the listing widget. When you configure the widget, you’ll put in the address and choose the featured image. All of the other listing information is then populated dynamically.
The Market Snap Landing Page Widget adds in a map of the neighborhood along with Active Statistics and Sale Statistics for the neighborhood that listing is in.
Your Local Expert Widget
The Local Expert Widget contains. your contact info with a call to action to download your KW App.
When you first add the video widget, it will be a white envelope. Click configure on the right and either upload your video or add a video link. You can also include a headline and description.
The Testimonial Capture Widget allows you to include an area that will collect testimonials. This is not for displaying testimonials. Once a testimonial is collected, it will be available to use on your KW Agent Website pages. Learn more about Testimonials in KW Command.