To access your KW Command Agent Website, Click on the consumer applet.
If I publish on YouTube, I could use a link because there’s an actual video widget, but that video widget currently only accepts YouTube and Vimeo embed URLs.
So what we’re doing today is actually on the agent site pages.
- Open the “Consumer” applet (on the left corner on KW Command Desktop.
- Select “Create a Page” (On the website)
- Title it “Virtual Tours” or something similar
- Drag in the Agent Profile Widget
- At the bottom right, choose Configure Widgets
- Modify the image and text if desired
- Select the agent bio portion and delete it
- Find Matterport Embed Code.
- Change the width from 833 to “100%”
- Click Publish
- Go to Site Pages and add the page to the Menu
- Be sure to add in your SEO Description
KW Command Agent Websites
- How to Change your Logo in KW CommandHere’s how to change your logo in KW Command.
- Customer Scheduling Virtual Live Tour of PropertyHey guys, today, I want to show you something new that is on the front-facing side of your website or your app that somebody can use to request a live tour of a home. And it’s important that you know what this is. So if you get one, you know how to respond.
- Add a Matterport Virtual Tours Page
- How To Add a New Agent To The Team Page
- KW Command Agent WebsitesIn this guide created by Lori Ballen from Las Vegas, You’ll learn how to set up your KW Command agent Website and how to build pages.