With saved searches in KW Command, you can set a variety of search criteria, and areas that your customer is interested in. These saved searches will be visible in the saved section in a contact record on your Site and App, as well as with all searches your customers save.
Once you set up the home search, KW Command will send the contact a confirmation email making them aware that there is a new saved search as well as the details.
For ongoing updates of new listings, you can create email notifications for your saved searches. There are multiple email frequencies to select from including daily, weekly, within 30 minutes and so forth.
These saved searches do not count towards your Command emails.
Here’s How To Do It:
1. Log in to KW Command
2. Find the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. Open the contact you want to create a Saved Search for.
4. Find the Saved Searches tab, toward the top right of the contact record.
5. Click Create Saved Search.
6. Use the form to choose the criteria for this Saved Search.
- Location or Multiple Locations (neighborhood and zip codes)
- Price Range
- Keywords (Up to 30 characters). Click enter after each keyword. These keywords will be tricky as they must match keywords entered into the MLS.
- Property Type: House, Condo, Townhome, Land, Multi-Family, Apartment, Short Sale, foreclosure, New Construction, Other
- Listing Status: Active, Pending, Coming Soon
- Home Features: Beds, Bath, Year Built Range, Square Feet
- Has Parking is not for garages. It’s for areas that specifically list has parking in their MLS
- Open House Only
- Price Reduced in the Last 7 Days.
7. Choose Next, at the bottom of this form.
8. Create a Saved Search Title. You have 30 characters. The client will see this saved search name.
10. Set the Email Frequency.
Instant – when a listing meets their criteria and is new or updates, they will get an email within 30 minutes.
Daily Summary – each day at 9 AM CST, they will receive a digest of updates for the past 24 hours.
Weekly Summary – Each Monday at 9 AM CST, they will receive a digest of all new listings and changes from the past week.
Bi-weekly Summary – Every other Monday at 9 AM CST, they will receive a digest of all new listings and changes from the past 2 weeks.
Monthly Summary – Once per month, on Monday at 9 AM CST, they will receive a digest of all new listings and changes from the past month.
11. Click Create Saved Search.