My brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin are your leverage.
KW Email Campaign
Using KW Command Email, you can use any template provided in the KW Templates. Using the video widget in the page builder, you can add a video thumbnail that links to the video.
- Click on Campaigns
- Choose Create New Campaign
- Select Email
- Title Your Campaign
- Choose your goal (This is purely for tracking purposes)
- Choose Command Email (or Mailchimp if you prefer)
- Choose your recipients by building an email list based on names or tags.
- Enter a subject line
- Click on Content
- When Designs Opens, click the large blue circle with the + sign or click the button that says create new.
- Choose any template you like. Using the widget page builder, any template can be changed and customized to suit your needs. Click on the 3 dots to preview emails.
- Once you have selected a template, click on the video widget on the right and drag it anywhere you like on the email.
- Add the URL to your video
- Replace the grey box with your image thumbnail
- Enter the alt description for the image. This is a description of what’s happening in the picture for someone that can’t see it.
- Click Done to see the video impression.
- Complete your email and Send.
Send a SmartPlan with Video
- Click on the SmartPlans Applet
- Create New
- Click on the email widget
- Enter your subject
- In the body of the message (with the tab simple), you can simply include a link to a video by highlighting a set of words and then clicking the link icon. Add your video URL.
- Another option is to click on the Design tab and choose a design with your email or create one that includes a video using the instructions from the video.
Use Contact Email clicks to Gmail
If you have connected to Gmail in KW Command Settings, you can click on an email in any contact record to copy the email, open Gmail, and send your email with video however you usually would in Gmail.