KW Command Tutorial video
My name is Lori Ballen and I have a real estate team in Las Vegas. We serve Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City. I live and work in the Master Planned Community known as Summerlin. We would appreciate your referrals.
My brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin also own a KW Command Friendly Marketing Company called Ballen Brands. They handle imports, create smart plans, build KW websites and landing pages, manage ad campaigns, and more. You can reach them at 702-917-0755 | Ballen Brands.
To Remove 1 or More Contacts From a Smart Plan
- Find the SmartPlans Icon on the left.
- Click the eye icon “view” which will indicate the total number of people in that plan.
- Find the contacts you wish to remove and click Confirm Unsubscribe.
- You can also choose the ‘Unsubscribe All’ to remove all contacts from the SmartPlan.
To Remove SmartPlans from a Single Contact Record
- From Contacts, search for your customer’s name
- Open the Contact Record
- Find SmartPlans
- Click Unsubscribe
Remove with Archive
If you want to archive that contact, you can do so without unsubscribing from the SmartPlan and the unsubscribe will happen in the archive process.
- KW Command SmartPlans
- Team Permissions and SettingsIn KW Command, the team rainmaker can now authorize specific permissions to anyone on the team. There are 3 levels of team permissions including one that gives the agent (or admin) full control. To change the permissions for an agent, the rainmaker must be logged into the team account. Visit Settingschoose General SettingsTeam ManagementFind the …
- SmartPlans Unsubscribe
- Managing Offers on ListingsOnce you have created multiple offers in opportunities for a listing inside KW Command, you can compare the offers.
- How To Create An Offer in KW CommandIn KW Command, you use the offer management systems to create offer comparisons. You’ll be able to share a URL for a listing to allow intake of offers, or share comparisons using your download or mailchimp options.