As a bonus, I’ll also show you how to use it in a campaign such as a Facebook Ad to promote the KW App.
Inside of KW Command Campaigns as well as Designs, you are able to create hyperlocal videos about a specific neighborhood. Furthermore, These videos create market stats dynamically that can also be edited.
Publishing SmartVideos can help set you up as the market expert.
Step by Step
- Log into KW Command
- Click Designs [Left Column]
- Choose the Video Tab or + Sign
- Once Video is Selected, Click Next
- Choose the Neighborhood
- Manually Change Any of the Stats you think should be changed
- Make sure your agent information is filled in and correct [Populated From Your Marketing Profile]
- Click Next
- Once your Video appears in Designs, you can download it, share it, schedule it on social media, and create a paid campaign
Learn KW Command
- 10 Tips to Making the Most of your Keller Williams Family Reunion
- 5-Minute KW Command Social Post Idea. Top-Rated School District DesignIn this video, Lori “Vegas” Ballen will show you how to make a 5-minute social post top-rated school district design.
- Crisis Check-In Smart Plan in KW CommandIn this video, you’ll learn how to create a smart plan to check in with your clients, customers, and database during a time of uncertainty.
- Customer Viewed PropertiesWe can see what properties our contacts are viewing and saving in the contact record.
- Filters, Smart Views, and Customize Columns
365 Days of KW Command
This video is part of the 365 Days of KW Command Youtube Playlist.