Hi There! I’m Lori Ballen, a Las Vegas Real Estate Agent, and today I’ll show you how to create a Hyperlocal Neighborhood Smart Video inside of KW Command [SmartVideos].
As a bonus, I’ll also show you how to use it in a campaign such as a Facebook Ad to promote the KW App.
Inside of KW Command Campaigns as well as Designs, you are able to create hyperlocal videos about a specific neighborhood. Furthermore, These videos create market stats dynamically that can also be edited.
Publishing SmartVideos can help set you up as the market expert.
Step by Step
- Log into KW Command
- Click Designs [Left Column]
- Choose the Video Tab or + Sign
- Once Video is Selected, Click Next
- Choose the Neighborhood
- Manually Change Any of the Stats you think should be changed
- Make sure your agent information is filled in and correct [Populated From Your Marketing Profile]
- Click Next
- Once your Video appears in Designs, you can download it, share it, schedule it on social media, and create a paid campaign
Learn KW Command
- 10 Tips to Making the Most of your Keller Williams Family ReunionFamily Reunion is a convention put on by Keller Williams Realty. It’s their largest and offers something for everyone. Here, you can learn more about this popular event as Lori “Vegas” Ballen shares her tips.
- 5-Minute KW Command Social Post Idea. Top-Rated School District DesignIn this video, Lori “Vegas” Ballen will show you how to make a 5-minute social post top-rated school district design.
- Add a Matterport Virtual Tours Page
- Create an OpportunityIn this guide, you’ll learn how to create an opportunity in KW Command. Opportunities allow you to track your real estate transactions.
- Crisis Check-In Smart Plan in KW CommandIn this video, you’ll learn how to create a smart plan to check in with your clients, customers, and database during a time of uncertainty.
365 Days of KW Command
This video is part of the 365 Days of KW Command Youtube Playlist.