I’ve been testing and teaching KW Command for a year now. I’ve got a good idea of what a beginner would need to know about KW Command to get working. I’ve compiled this guide to help you get started with KW Command. If you decide that you would like to hire help for your system, such as building out your website, setting up SmartPlans, and running ads, talk to my brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.
Let’s start with a list of steps and then get you more help with each app in Command. I’ve included some “task” items you might like to do to get familiar with some of the lead generation components in KW Command.
- Connect your Apps in Settings [Video Tutorial]
- Customize your KW Command Dashboard [Video Tutorial]
- Set Up Your Marketing Profile [Video Tutorial]
- Set up your Agent Website [Video Tutorial]
- Create your Contact Tags [Video Tutorial]
- Add or Import your Contacts. [KW Guide]
- Set up your SmartPlans [Video Tutorial]
- Set up your Consumer Guide (APP) [KW Guide]
- Market a Listing [Video Tutorial]
- Run a Facebook Ad [Video Tutorial]
- Send your first agent Referral [Video Tutorial]
- Set a client up on a home search [Video Tutorial]