In KW Command, the team rainmaker can now authorize specific permissions to anyone on the team. There are 3 levels of team permissions including one that gives the agent (or admin) full control.
Get Off The Computer and Back In The Field
You can, because Now You Have LEVERAGE!
To change the permissions for an agent, the rainmaker must be logged into the team account.
- Visit Settings
- choose General Settings
- Team Management
- Find the tab that reads PERMISSIONS
- Use the arrow to drop down to the appropriate settings.
|View Lead Pool||✅||✅||✅|
|Use Team SmartPlans||✅|
|Release a Claimed Lead back to team||✅|
|View All Team Leads and Contacts||✅||✅|
|Mark Any Contact as a Lead||✅||✅|
|Assign Lead/Contact Ownership||✅||✅|
|Edit Contact Info on any lead||✅||✅|
|Add a Team Contact or Lead||✅||✅|
|Message any team contact or lead||✅||✅|
|Archive team leads and contacts||✅||✅|
|View any team members leads||✅||✅|
|Change a team contact to a lead||✅||✅|
|Add team members’ contacts to a smart plan||✅||✅|
|Message members’ contacts||✅||✅|
|Edit Team Smart Plans||✅||✅|
|Delete Team Smart Plans||✅||✅|
|Add Team Contacts to Team Smart Plans||✅||✅|
|Remove Team contacts from Smart plans||✅||✅|
|View Contacts in a SmartPlan||✅||✅|
|Publish a SmartPlan to the KW Library||✅||✅|
|Duplicate a Smartplan||✅||✅|
|Create or Edit a SmartPlan||✅||✅|
|Add a SmartPlan to the Teams List||✅||✅|
|Manage Team Permissions||✅|
|Turn On/Off Command Accounts ⚠️||✅|
|Request Updates to the Team Roster||✅|
|Add/Delete Guest user (Virtual Assistants)||✅|
|Manage Team Tags, Fields, Lead Sources||✅|
- 9 Ways to Leverage a Listing in KW CommandI recently sat down to create a new class I wanted to teach on how to leverage a listing in KW Command. I was blown away when I realized I had been recording for 90-minutes and there were still more strategies! Here are my strategies for marketing a listing in KW Command to get more leads!
- Team Permissions and SettingsIn KW Command, the team rainmaker can now authorize specific permissions to anyone on the team. There are 3 levels of team permissions including one that gives the agent (or admin) full control. To change the permissions for an agent, the rainmaker must be logged into the team account. Visit Settings choose General Settings Team […]
- Smart Plans Library
- Setting Up Saved Searches in KW CommandHow to set up saved searches and email updates for contacts in KW Command
- Hyperlocal Facebook Ad + Smart PlanThere are other ways to run Facebook Ads in KW Command even if you have no listings. While a listing is a great way to attract low-cost leads through Facebook lead forms, there are alternatives. In this guide, I’ll show you how.